Obsidian tips and tricks
- If you hover over a note or link and then press CMD in mac you can preview it. Example 400 misc/note taking in obsidian place your cursor over this link. Don't do
CMD + Click, it will open the note.
- To delete a file you can use the command palette.
- We can use HTML style toggle blocks using the following syntax
Try to avoid thisThese are toggle blocks without heading. # We cannot have heading
Normal text doesn't get encapsulated whereas in headings they would.
- The easiest way to use it is by using the source mode instead of preview mode. Just make sure they are indented.
- There is an annoying dot on the left side of the image but I feel its manageable
Normal text - Use workspaces if you want saved states
How to use the dataview plugin.
Last updated: 2022-06-13