- Creating an offline read mode for Notion
- Completely serverless.
- No intervention needed
How will you do it¶
- Figure out the endpoint from notion web to which export notion calls are made.
- Get the cookies for making the calls since this call cannot be made from the API
- Schedule a cron job in GitHub Actions to run a docker container.
- This docker container will get make the call to get the export.
- Make an API call to upload it to google drive.
- To sync it back to desktop you will need Google Drive for desktop
- The sync should be incremental. You should be able to figure out what has changed and only sync those pages instead of syncing the whole export.
- Go/Python. Go is preferred so that you can have projects to show.
- GitHub Actions
- Google Drive
- Make an all AWS version of this project by using Lambda and EventBridge(cron jobs)
Last updated: 2022-04-17