Study List Random
- [x] Try out forward proxy: Tinyproxy ✅ 2022-11-21
- [x] Difference between SSH and VPN ✅ 2022-11-12
- [x] Difference between VPN and proxy ✅ 2022-11-12
- [x] OpenVPN vs other protocols ✅ 2022-11-13
- [x] How VPN works? - YouTube ✅ 2022-11-12
- [x] how does openvpn work - YouTube ✅ 2022-11-12
- [x] Bash strict mode ✅ 2022-12-19
- [x] Explore options between netlify functions and cloudflare workers/pages etc. ✅ 2022-11-28
- [x] Check cloudflare workers cron and kv store. ✅ 2022-11-28
- [x] CloudFlare worker series: ⛅ Getting Started with Serverless Cloudflare Workers on The Edge (lesson 1) - YouTube ✅ 2022-12-15
- [x] Explore about JAM stack databases and build the application for randomly assigning URL from the 4 URLs. ✅ 2022-12-15
- [ ] what are disk partitions linux - YouTube - Leisure
- [x] Strict mode print hack: why I use the colon (:) command (intermediate) anthony explains #505 - YouTube ✅ 2022-12-19
- [ ] Tracing vs logging: tracing vs logging - YouTube
- [ ] Logging vs tracing vs metrics for a distributed application.
- [ ] Tracing depicts a single user’s journey through an application stack in many cases. Its goal isn’t to be reactive but rather to be proactive. Developers can detect bottlenecks and increase performance by tracing across a stack. - How to do this?
- [ ] Opentelemetry using python - Getting Started with OpenTelemetry and Distributed Tracing in Python - YouTube - Leisure
- [ ] What is sharding and partitioning: Database Sharding and Partitioning - YouTube. Read in detail, multiple articles.
- [ ] Explore ml model Trinity by applying to some problems: Image present as sub point
- [ ] Design of APIs: watch youtube videos (Links in subpoints) , read some books
- [ ] Learn Tailwind CSS – Course for Beginners - YouTube - Good to know for basic UI - Leisure
Last updated: 2023-01-21