Links: 111 KodeCloud Index
- In SQL all rows together form a table, multiple tables form a database and multiple database forms a server.
- In NoSQL individual documents together form a collection, multiple collections form a database and multiple databases form a server.
- Default data directory of MySQL is
- Default log location is
- When creating a user in MySQL in addition to username & password we also specify the location from which the user is allowed to connect to the Database.
- If we want to user to connect from any system then we specify it using the
- To restrict the actions of the user on different tables in a database we use grants.
- We can find mongodb logs at
- Initially mongodb only listens on
127.0.0.1so we cannot access it from outside.
- We have to change this in the conf file
- We can change information like location where data is stored, log location, port etc in the
- Mongo shell usage
Last updated: 2022-09-16