Python Naming Conventions
Links: 108 Python Index
- Camel Case:
- Not used in Python.
- Snake Case:
- Used in python to name variables and functions.
- Pascal Case:
- Also known as Capital Camel Case
- Used to name classes in python.
- Kebab Case:
- Also known as Lisp case or caterpillar case
- Generally you will see this kind of naming convention while installing packages using pip.
pip install opencv-pythonor
pip install scikit-learn
- We install packages in Kebab case but import them using snake case
- Upper Snake Case:
- Used to define constants in python.
- Flat Case:
- Leads to NOT so readable names.
- Cobol Case:
Last updated: 2023-01-21